Persuading and Convincing

KD 2.6

Persuading and Convincing


Ungkapan-ungkapan untuk meyakinkan dan membujuk oranglain (Convincing and Persuading) agar menerima pendapat atau usulan yang diajukan.
·         PERSUADING
Learn some expressions to show persuasions.
-          If I were you, I would just stay at home.
-          I think you ought to...
-          You’d better...
-          It might be a bad idea if...
-          You should...
-          My advice would be to...
-          I would... if I were in your position.

·         CONVINCING OTHERS
Learn some expressions to convince others.
-          I assure you, I can do the job well.
-          I convince you, i’m the right person to do job.
-          I believe I am the only person who can finish this job on time.
-          I assure you, we can make it real.
-          I convince you to do what I say.
-          I believe you should decide your own decision.
-          I ensure you to believe me.


Previous
Next Post »